Dr. Etta Finocchiaro is specialised in Nutritional Science.
She practises Medicine at Molinette Hospital in Turin and privately at the following medical centers:
- STUDIO MEDICO SOLFERINO GRAN MADRE
Via Gioanetti 7/A Torino - Tel./Fax 011-8399088
- STUDIO MEDICO BEAUMONT
Via Beaumont 42 Torino - Tel./Fax 011-4342651
- ISTITUTO DI MEDICINA DELLO SPORT
Via Filadelfia 88 Torino - Tel. 011-396275
Dr. Etta Finocchiaro earned her Medicine and Surgery Degree at the University of Turin in 1984 and her Specialist Degree in Dietetics and Nutritional Science at University of Pavia in 1988. She has been practising as senior staff physician at Struttura Complessa di Dietetica e Nutrizione Clinica Ospedale Molinette (Department of dietetics and nutrition at Molinette Hospital) since 1989.
- Associate Medical Director at "Struttura complessa di Dietetica e Nutrizione Clinica Ospedale Molinette" since 1988, as chief of the dietetics department of the Breast Unit at Molinette Hospital.
- Author of ca. 150 publications of studies on dietetics and nutritional science on Italian and International magazines in the field of scientific research (abstracts, original articles, book chapters, CDs, lectures during National and International conventions).
- Co-editor of the guidelines of Società di Nutrizione Parenterale ed Enterale (Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition).
Professor of the following courses at Turin University:
Masters/Post graduate degrees:
- Professor of Masters Studies in Palliative Care since 2000.
- Professor of Masters Studies in Swallow Studies since 2009.
- Professor of Masters Studies on Stroke, Neuroscience Department of Turin University (academic year 2009-2010).
- Lecturer in the 3rd year at Specialty School of Oncological Surgery (Turin University) since 2005.
- Lecturer in the 3rd year at Specialty School of Dietetics and Clincal Nutrition (Turin University) since 2009.
- Lecturer of Clinical Nutrition at Turin University, Degree Course in Dietistic studies, (academic year 1988-1989 and from 2009 until now).
- Lecturer at Nursing school (college years 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987).
- Lecturer and supervisor of courses and conventions on Clinical Nutrition in Italy and abroad.
Fellow of SINPE (Società Italiana Nutrizione Parenterale Enterale – Italian Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition) since 1990. Treasurer from 2006 to 2010.